Rosenblatt Foundation Grant
The APF is pleased to invite applications for the Claire and Emmanuel G. Rosenblatt Foundation Fellowship Grant for post-doctoral fellowship training for Israeli oncologists.
The recipient must have been accepted at a leading US or Canadian medical center for post-residency fellowship training in oncology. The applicant must have applied for an APF Fellowship grant and been accepted.
The grant is up to $25,000 per year.
The Claire and Emmanuel G. Rosenblatt Foundation Grant has been awarded to:
- 2015 Tomer Adar – Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2014 Eran Brauner – Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2013 Tzahi Neuman – Fox Chase Cancer Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2011 Mark Shilkrut – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2010 Eran Elinav – Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- 2009 Ido Amit – The Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 2008 Keren Levanon – Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2008 Rachel Grossman – John’s Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2007 Moshe Gatt – Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
Further information can be obtained by contacting the APF office at email@example.com
Mr. Richard Klitzberg has generously created a fellowship to enable Israeli physicians to spend time at leading medical centers in North America performing oncology related clinical work or engaging in oncology research of the highest caliber.
To date, the Klitzberg Fellowship for Oncology Study and Research has supported:
- 2013 Nidal Muhanna – Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- 2012 Chezi Ganzel – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, New York
- 2011 Aviad Hoffman – MD Anderson, Houston, Texas
- 2011 Efrat Landau-Nof – St. Jude Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee
- 2010 Batia Avni, M.D. – City of Hope, Duarte, California
- 2009 Merav Leiba M.D. – Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2008 Netanel Horowitz M.D. – Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2008 Daniella Katz M.D. – MD Anderson, Houston, Texas
- 2007 Yair Herishanu M.D. – National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
- 2007 Yishay Ofran M.D. – Dana Faber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2007 Tamar Tadmor M.D. – University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- 2006 Rakefet Czerninski, M.D. – National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, Bethesda, Maryland
- 2006 Illia Kakiashvili, M.D. – St. Michaels Hospital, Toronto, California
- 2006 Eliad Karin, M.D. – University of California, San Diego, California
- 2006 Tali Schechter-Finkelstein, M.D. – The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, California
- 2006 Ethan Yussim, M.D. – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
- 2005 Yaron Finkelstein, M.D. – Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
- 2005 Shai Shefi, M.D. – University of California, San Francisco, California
- 2004 Raanan Berger, M.D. – Dana Farber, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2002 Baruch Brenner, M.D. – Sloan Kettering, New York City, New York
- 2001 Yaron Denekamp, M.D. – Harvard University, Brigham & Women’s Hospital and MIT, Boston, Massachusetts
- 1998 Ilan Ron, M.D. – Sloan Kettering, New York City, New York
To be considered for the Klitzberg Fellowship for Oncology Study and Research, please complete the regular APF Fellowship Application by March 15th, indicating your specific oncology specialty. Prior acceptance as an APF Fellow is mandatory.